24 Acres of Secluded St. Thomas Bliss. Bluebeard's Beach Club is nestled on a secluded Caribbean beach at the southern end of the island, making this an idyllic oceanside spot for couples or smaller families. If you prefer your Virgin Islands vacation free of crowds and commercialized tourist areas, you'll find this resort offers you many of the same on-site amenities and activities that are at the more popular locations, but in a more residential-style environment.
CLUB WYNDHAM® resort condos are so much more than a place to lay your head at night. You have your choice of spacious accommodations in a variety of floor plans.
Plus, you’ll delight in the luxury of all the comforts of home. Many CLUB WYNDHAM suites have the following great features:
- Spacious living rooms with large-screen TV, DVD player and even video game systems
- Separate bedrooms that offer a quiet, relaxing environment
- Dining areas with a large table for plenty of room to spread out
- Convenient washer and dryer
- Wireless Internet access to keep you connected
- Fully equipped kitchens with large refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker — and even wine glasses!
Shop for everything from halters to hot sauce at Haven Sight Shopping Plaza. Ships have been visiting Charlotte Amalie since the 1600s — wander through shops that used to be pirates' lairs. Take a ride on the Paradise Point Tramway, a modern ski lift-style cable car with panoramic views of downtown Charlotte Amalie and neighboring islands. Catch the ferry to St. John or the 24-square-mile island of Tortola. Don’t miss Magens Bay — it's often listed among the world's most beautiful beaches.